Apply for Graduation

You will need to take the SF State Senior Exit Survey before being allowed to fill out the Application for Graduation. The Application for Graduation will provide you with department codes for both your major and minor. In addition, the department will require an online exit survey. (We’ll provide you that link later in the semester.) Feel free to contact us at to follow up on the department survey.

Related Links